you a tailor-made solution, whether for a small print run or several hundreds of copies.
Choose from a wide range of papers and a variety of formats.
Take advantage or our highly competitive pricing when you combine black and white with coloured pages. There's no sky-high costs here!
Click the button below to request a quote.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Combining black & white (B/W) with coloured pages is simply not an option when you work with most printers, or if it is, the prices are prohibitive. When you work with Indigo Projects, you pay for B/W pages at B/W rates and coloured pages at coloured rates. This allows you to add a colourful touch, a sketch or a photograph, while keeping the price competitive.
- Sizes: our standard formats are as follows: (Width x Height in cm)
- A5 (14,8x21)
- A5 landscape (21x14,8)
- A4 (21x29,7)
For all other sizes, please get in touch.
Papers for internal pages
- uncoated white offset papers: 80, 90, 120 and 140 gr/m²
- uncoated off/white - cream bulky papers 90 gr/m²: bulk 1.5 or 1.95
- semi-matt coated papers 70 or 115 gr/m²
We offer the qualities below as standard. Please contact us for custom or deluxe options.
- one-side coated cardboard 240 gr/m²
- 300gr/m² two-side coated cardboard (for covers printed on all 4 pages)
- uncoated textured cardboard 270 gr/m²
grey cardboard + 135 gr coated paper
lamination: matt or gloss lamination included in our standard prices. There is a surcharge for soft-touch or anti-scratch lamination.
- Provision of layout tools for cover and interior pages
- ISBN and barcode for your book
- Deposit of your book in the Belgian National Library
- Keyword indexing system to highlight your book content in searches
- Unique book record in web store
- Unique author record
- Contact with our partner publishers
- Page layout assistance
- Cover creation assistance
- Translation of texts
WHY CHOOSE INDIGO PRO?
EASE OF USE
FREEDOM & VISIBILITY
WE PLANT A TREE FOR EVERY BOOK WE PRINT